Understanding the Caregiver/little Dynamic LB142
What it means to be in a Caregiver/little dynamic will be different from relationship to relationship, but that’s not going to stop us from discussing it. We’ll try to make sense of what it can mean, and how you can make it your own thing, if it intrigues you as a power exchange.
In this episode:
- Check out our sponsor: Delirium Toys
- Enter our 3rd anniversary giveaway!
- Buy some kinky fuckery at our shop and save!
- We have talked about this topic in a lot of ways, including two specific episodes, but never as one whole episode looking at the dynamic.
- There are as many ways to be Caregiver/little as there are people who want to do it. There is no single right way.
- It’s not about children.
- It’s also not always about age play.
- You don’t have to use the typical titles or labels like Mommy or Daddy to have a Caregiver/little dynamic.
- It can be incorporated into other types of power exchanges including firm discipline or sadism/masochism.
- Responsibilities as a Caregiver/little in the BDSM community — when you’re in public.
- What it means to be a Caregiver — from John Brownstone’s perspective
- What it means to be a “little” — from Kayla Lords’ perspective
Links from the show:
Why We Say Caregiver/little Instead of DD/lg (blog post)
Making the Switch from D/s to DD/lg (episode 6)
The Difference Between a Daddy and a Sir (episode 32)
The Kinky Fuckery Shop – Use code NEWSHOP to save 10 percent (August 2018 only)
Delirium Toys – Use code LOVEBDSM2018 to save 30 percent (August 2018 only)
The Wood Dom – Use code NEWSHOP to save 10 percent (August 2018 only)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch on YouTube