Submitting While Angry or Upset
This week, we’re talking about anger, upset, and other negative feelings specifically in terms of submission. How do you submit when you’re angry at your Dom? The answer is…it depends.
In this episode:
- Want to work through other topics like this in your power exchange? Get a copy of 30 Days of D/s!
- We’ve talked about anger in D/s before – links to episodes on anger below.
- This week, we’re focusing on the submissive perspective.
- The answer to “how” is that it depends…on a lot of factors.
- Consent is always key, including the consent to continue submitting even when you’re upset.
- Sometimes you just can’t submit — and that’s okay.
Thanks to our patrons: Lisa W., Kathryn B., Gina L., Chris R., Sassy, Nikki G., Musiclover88, Lisa B., Shelbie Rie, Myrinarose, saturnreturn1, 0MistressMine, Skyler, Luke Noir, Karena T., Jessie81, Rebecca T., Arcelia Xelph, kraehenfrau, Christina B., Lady Dragon, Selene, Love2BeBound, Hadley P., Lady Blooding, HisSweet, Lauren, wen, C Stevens, Jace , Matty H., Tom Kat, Teishu_CM, CSparks, Mr Spock, Tiger Candy, Fae Brambles, Jake K., Wildkitten, Captain Vanilla, Jenn D, puddles, KitKat, PathGirl , Eva G., Amy B., Janie K., The Artful Mother
Links from the episode:
Anger in D/s Relationships (episode 170)
Going to Bed Angry (episode 251)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!