Going to Bed Angry
Most of us have heard the cliched advice, “Never go to bed angry!” Everyone has their own opinion and experience with arguments in relationships, including those late-night disagreements. We try not to go to bed before resolving an issue, but that’s not always possible. And recently, we went to bed very angry at one another, so let’s talk about it.
In this episode:
- The January Patreon Membership Drive ends on January 31
- Kinky Book Club starts on Friday, January 29 at 2:30 p.m. EDT
- The Kinkery is having a sale now through February 14, 2021!
- The cliche advice is don’t go to bed angry.
- Sometimes we resolve things before we go to sleep.
- Sometimes we don’t. When that has happened, we’ve felt better when we woke up — more clear-headed and able to stay calm.
Thanks to our shout-out level patrons: Chris A., Jessica G., Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt A., Kitty K., wildkitten306, and Jenn C.
Links from the episode:
Shop the Kinkery — use code KINKYLOVE for 15 percent off your purchase
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!