Vulnerability and Power Exchange
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:43:50 — 107.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
We’ve mentioned this topic so many times in the past, but we’re finally talking about it: the importance of vulnerability in power exchange. Our definition and view of vulnerability comes from Brene Brown’s talks, writings, and work. It feels spot-on when viewed through the lens of kink, BDSM, and D/s.
In this episode:
- The giveaway is over and winners will be drawn soon.
- We’re on break next week so no live stream, Friday episode, or newsletter next week.
- Vulnerability as explained by Brene Brown
- What happens when we can’t or won’t let ourselves be vulnerable
- What vulnerability looks like in power exchange
- Why it’s important in power exchange
Thanks to our patrons: Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt A., wildkitten306, Jenn C., and Cdc
Links from the episode:
Power of Vulnerability (video)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!