Why Knowing Yourself Matters in Power Exchange
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:39 — 73.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Pardon the rambly episode this week. The idea of “know thyself” and what that can look like, how people express their identities, and why it’s important to power exchange is a massive topic. We know there’s more to say, and we will try to say it over time. But we had to start somewhere, so here we are.
In this episode:
- This week’s sponsor is the Butters Hygienics Company!
- Self-knowledge and know thyself comes in many forms.
- It’s part of identifying dom/sub/switch but it doesn’t have to stop there
- Being able to explain yourself to yourself or others can bring a sense of order in a life and world filled with chaos. It might create meaning and understanding where you didn’t have it before.
- There are all kinds of ways to explain yourself — personality types, astrological signs, diagnoses, finding like-minded people, etc.
Thanks to our patrons: Chris A., Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt A., Kitty K., wildkitten306, and Jenn C.
Links from the episode:
The Butters Hygienics Company
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!