Figuring Out Our Apology Language
We’ve talked about love languages before, and we’ve talked about making mistakes and needing to apologize. So imagine our delight when we discovered there’s a thing called an apology language (based on the 5 Love Languages and created by the same person)? This episode is us going through the quiz and discussing how we feel about apologies and learning our apology language!
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by The Butters Hygienics Company!
- Don’t forget the Kinkery is still having a sale — use code KINKYLOVE
- Plus, Hot Octopuss and Stockroom still have sales!!
- Apologies are a necessary part of communication.
- Not getting one in the way that speaks to you won’t do much to resolve conflict.
- Apology Language Quiz
- Our results
Thanks to our patrons: Chris A., Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt A., Kitty K., wildkitten306, and Jenn C.
Links from the episode:
Shop the Kinkery — use code KINKYLOVE for 15 percent off your purchase
Apologies in D/s (blog post)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!