Being Friends First in D/s Relationships
This week’s topic was inspired by a conversation with one of our kinky patrons who decided to focus on friends in the kink community while she’s single. While “friends first” isn’t a requirement for a successful D/s relationship, it definitely helped us. So we’re talking about it.
In this episode:
- We were friends first before we started out D/s relationship
- When we began in D/s, it was very gradual
- It took a while to realize KL wanted more than friendship with JB
- Is it “better” to be friends first and let it grow organically into D/s? It depends on a lot of things.
- There’s no single right way to start a D/s relationship, but for long-term relationships, friendship should be in the mix somewhere.
Shout-out to our Patrons: Cdc, Chris A., Sir&her78, Janie K., B, Devoted Cricket, and Jessica G.
Links from the episode:
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!