Review: Longer Lasting, Thicker Lube from The Butters
Disclosure: We received this product in exchange for an honest review. Also, because we’ve loved the Butters for a very long time, we’re also an affiliate. If you use our coupon code to make a purchase, we make a small commission — which supports our work and our coffee addiction.
If you’ve been around here for a hot minute, you know we loooooooove the Butters lube. And we looooooove saying luuuuuuube. (Okay, maybe that’s just me.) When we were given the chance to review the latest lube from The Butters Hygienics Co., we couldn’t say yes fast enough!
We reviewed Palm Grease in the video below. If you prefer text, scroll down a bit for an overview of this thicker, longer lasting lube.
About Palm Grease:
- Unlike the original Butters, Palm Crease is more of a thick paste meant for those moments when you want to last a long time or you’re going in deep. It’s good for dick stroking, fist fucking, anal, and anything else you can think of where lube is a definite must but you’d like to reapply it less often.
- The ingredients are all natural and vegan.
- John Brownstone used it four separate times while masturbating with his sex toys, and it’s a definite keeper. (He primarily masturbates with toys these days, but if he uses his hand, he’ll grab either this or the original Butters.)
- Because it’s not gloopy or “wet,” the lube does its job without reducing the sensation from the texture inside his masturbation strokers. He currently uses either the Offbeat by Godemiche or the Tenga 3D Spiral.
- According to John Brownstone, a little goes a long way, and it lasted as long as he needed it to last.
- I did a skin test, and it feels good on the skin. It feels like rubbing in a thick moisturizer or body butter.
- The Butters: Lube is still our go-to for penetrative sex, but Palm Grease is in the nightstand for solo fun.
Check out Palm Grease — use code KAYLA to save 5 percent off your order