The Problem with Seeing Other D/s Relationships as #RelationshipGoals
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:29 — 42.4MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
There’s not a thing wrong with admiring other kinky relationships. We know quite a few people who we think have great chemistry, and we love being around them. But there are problems when we compare ourselves to other D/s relationships or we think we want to be “just like them.” So let’s talk about it.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by The Cage! Get two weeks premium membership for FREE (code below).
- John Brownstone is having a sale on his vanilla site through October 16!
- We only ever see someone’s highlight reel — at the munch or online. We don’t know the true reality.
- #RelationshipGoals can lead to comparing our relationship (or lack of) and being disappointed, even when we’re not necessarily unhappy. Or it can make us feel more unhappy than we already do.
- When a person is part of a couple that’s revered as being awesome, they can find it difficult to talk about problems or even break it off.
Links from the episode:
Sponsored by The Cage — use code Loving BDSM to get two weeks free premium membership when you register!)
Shop the Wood Dom — use code FALL19 to save 20 percent thru October 16, 2019
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch on YouTube: