How Mental Health Impacts Our D/s Relationship
This week’s episode isn’t a new topic — mental health and BDSM is something we talk about all the time. But this time, we’re going to take a deep dive into our specific D/s relationship and how mental health impacts us both. We are not mental health or medical professionals, and we don’t/can’t/won’t give advice on what anyone else should do for their mental health.
In this episode:
- Enter the Lodbrock Giveaway
- We’ll be at the Woodshed’s Shopping Extravaganza in Orlando on December 1
- This week was a rough week.
- Kayla’s mental health — generalized anxiety, social anxiety, and bipolar disorder — comes in cycles or waves.
- Getting help — professionally and from your partner
- Being realistic within your D/s dynamic
- Finding what works for you and your partner
Links from the show:
November 2018 Giveaway — Enter now!
Woodshed Shopping Extravaganza — details for December 1 event
Is BDSM Good for Your Mental Health (podcast episode 77)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!