Intimacy in D/s Relationships LB136
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:23:14 — 55.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
We’ve spent the past several days focusing on creating space for the small, intimate moments in our relationship. That intimacy has helped us reconnect, made us feel closer, and been positive for both of us — as individuals and a D/s couple. So let’s talk about why intimacy is so important and how to experience it for yourself.
In this episode:
- Join us on Patreon to help us do this thing we do.
- Intimacy might be sexual or romantic, or it might not. It’s about the moments that create a connection between partners.
- When the kink or sex slow down, small intimacies can be very important.
- A million different ways to be intimate — no one right way or method.
- Can reconnect you when you feel a distance — physical or emotional.
Links from the show:
Sleeping and waking, recreated (blog post by Molly Moore)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!