The Importance of Community LB079
Back for episode 79, Kayla Lords and John Brownstone discuss the importance of the kinky community. Plus hear more about the new website and the online Loving BDSM community!
In this episode:
- Is the kinky community important? We think so
- Some people feel like it has to be in real life.
- Others prefer online communities. We prefer both.
- Speaking of communities, we have so many postcards!
- Loving BDSM is now an online community for kinksters who want to know more about D/s whether you’re in a relationship or not.
- We’ve got forums, topics, and a suggestion box (it’s a forum, lol). We’re already getting suggestions and making a list of things to tweak and add.
- Sign up for the newsletter and get blog posts, show notes, and more sent to you once a week.
- Join our new program: 30 Days of D/s
- There’s a story for our Instagram name and why isn’t not @LovingBDSM as it should be but @loving_ds (ugh!)
Links from the Show:
The Importance of Having Kinky Friends (episode 22)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!