Difficult Conversations in D/s Relationships LB071
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (118.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kayla Lords and John Brownstone host episode 71 and talk about a recent hard conversation they had to have, how it helped, and why these conversations are important in D/s relationships.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode sponsored by The Butters lube
- Recently, I had to confess a few concerns and fears I had about our relationship
- I worried that I might be wrong and would feel silly.
- I worried I might be right and then I’d have to deal with the outcome.
- He listened and we didn’t try to “fix” anything in one conversation. We came back to it later after he’d had time to think about things.
- At the end, we decided to stick with what worked but promised to make changes if it became necessary.
- It’s better to talk about something when it feels small than waiting for it to become a giant issue.
- Sometimes our head makes us think things that aren’t true.
- We stay silent out of fear – not good.
- Both sides need to be able to say how they’re feeling, even if it’s difficult, and even if it upsets the other person.
- We got a postcard!
Our mailing address (for the postcard project) is PO Box 434, Ocala, Florida, 34478
Links from the show:
6 Hard Conversations You Need to Have in D/s
Monogamish: The New Rules of Marriage
Postcard Shout-out: littlebownes and DaddyBeastie
Building a Community Through Postcards
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!