The Not-So-Fun Side of DD/lg: Tantrums LB072
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:15:40 — 106.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In episode 72, Kayla admits to having a major meltdown and tantrum as a babygirl, and John Brownstone talks about how he handles those moments as a Daddy Dom. Even if you don’t identify as DD/lg, you might find something to relate to in this episode.
In this episode:
- Check out my kinky gift guide from Unbound!
- Enter to win a $200 gift card to Unbound!
- I had a total babygirl tantrum – crying, whining, pouting – it wasn’t pretty.
- I’m about to show the good and negative sides of my babygirl self because I trust John Brownstone.
- But it’s not easy to deal with.
- Letting out the negative emotions is cathartic even as I’m wondering, “What the hell is wrong with me?”
- John Brownstone was indulgent – to a point.
- When I went too far, he laid down the law, which helped me get out of that space.
- During negative babygirl moments, like tantrums, sexual touch is completely unwanted – even though I don’t think to use my safeword.
- It’s important for Dominants to learn their littles so you can figure out what works best for your partner. Some need indulging. Some need a firm hand. Everyone is unique.
Links from the show:
What’s the Difference Between a Daddy and a Sir? (podcast)
Making the Switch to a Daddy Dom/little Dynamic (podcast)
What a Daddy Dom/Little Girl Relationship is Really Like (Kinkly)
Being a Daddy or Little isn’t About Children (Kinkly)
Postcard Shout-out: Cora on Twitter and Fetlife, plus littlebownes and DaddyBeastie
Building a Community Through Postcards
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!