Low Energy and Lack of Motivation in Your D/s Relationship LB070
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:15:30 — 106.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kayla Lords and John Brownstone talk about feeling low energy and no motivation and how it can impact their D/s relationship in episode 70 of Loving BDSM podcast.
In this episode:
- John Brownstone’s having a sale on his (very vanilla) Etsy shop!
- We haven’t been motivated to do anything this week (the first week of the year and back from vacation) – not even much kinky fuckery.
- Lack of motivation is normal.
- Go too long not feeling like doing your normal routine – especially the D/s – and you’ll start to really notice it.
- Sometimes submissives really don’t want to do a task. We usually do it, but it helps to feel motivated and excited.
- Strong rules and discipline can help. Knowing there are consequences usually keeps me going.
- Even Dominants can not want to do their normal thing like make decisions or deal with problems.
- Talk about it when it happens.
- Find ways to recharge and do things that help you relax.
- We got postcards!
Our mailing address (for the postcard project) is PO Box 391, Crystal Beach, Florida, 34681
Links from the show:
The Wood Dom on Etsy – Use code HAPPYNEWYEAR thru 1/21/17 to save 25 percent
3 Ways to Motivate Yourself in Your D/s Relationship
Postcard Shout-outs: @SapphiresonFire and The Life of Elliott
Building a Community Through Postcards
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!