Our Favorite Sex Toys: 2016 Edition LB065
Kayla Lords and John Brownstone discuss the toys that added to their kinky fuckery in 2016 (so far!).
In this episode:
- Check out the Holiday Gift Guides from Unbound Box – one for kinky fuckery and one for masturbation!
- We started this list last year (episode 17). Not every toy we try makes our list – only the ones that created a lasting memory and that we personally recommend for fun and kinky fuckery.
- In no particular order, here are our favorite toys we tried this year – so far. More toys are still being reviewed, but our new faves will have to wait until next year’s list.
- Lava 3 in 1 by Intimate Melody – slow burn, slowly building orgasms
- Bravolink Silicone Vibrator (rebranded as Lyps) – an inexpensive rabbit that felt really good (better than the high end one I’d tried a week before)
- The Butters – lube!
- Miss on the Go – a kegel exerciser that’s controlled by an app and lets you play with others
- HUM vibrator – a “smart” vibe
- Unbound – as a service, not the box we got – we like their return policy and love the amount of selection on their website
- Tyler by Svakom – cock ring – sooooo good
- Keri by Svakom – a clitoral vibrator – I’ve even shared this one with a friend
- The Ruby Glow – hands-free orgasms
- Full disclosure: we are an affiliate of some but not all of these products. If we’re an affiliate of a product it means we make a small commission if you use our link and make a purchase. We only become affiliate members of products or companies we really like.
Links from the Show:
A Few of Our Favorite Toys (episode 17)
Miss on the Go Review • Purchase Link
Unbound Box Review • Masturbation Gift Guide • Kinky Gift Guide
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!