How to Hold Your Dominant Accountable
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:19 — 96.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kayla Lords and John Brownstone host episode 57 and tackle a topic that doesn’t get much attention – how exactly does a submissive hold their Dominant accountable for their bad behavior?
In this episode:
- Spanking and educational kinky videos coming soon to Patreon. Become a kinky patron now!
- My harsh feelings, “If your Dom won’t do what they say they will, you may need to walk away.” Yes, that’s much easier said than done.
- Submissives have to communicate with their Doms in to hold them accountable.
- A Dominant should be willing to listen and take in what their submissive tells them.
- The Dominant who refuses to listen, change, or care is a problem and a potential danger to their submissive.
- Beware of a Dominant with a strong sense of entitlement with little sense of responsibility
- There is a difference between pushing boundaries and being out of control
- Accountability comes down to communication and integrity
- If you need help communicating and accountability, a counselor or mediator may help.
- A good Dominant holds themselves more accountable than anyone else. They are very hard on themselves, especially when they make mistakes.
- Mistakes happen. A Dominant who accepts that and works to correct the problems is behaving the way they should. The Dominant who refuses to admit to their mistakes isn’t holding themselves accountable.
- Bonus section! John Brownstone semi-rants but definitely speaks from the heart. I, however, tell weird factoids about our sex life you never wants to know.
Links from the show:
Send Kayla to Eroticon in London!
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!