Self Care for Dominants and Submissives LB045
Kayla Lords hosts episode 45 and talks about how a Dominant or submissive can take care of themselves, in or out of a relationship.
In this episode:
- I’m feeling better because of John Brownstone’s birthday – July 12 (Happy Birthday, Daddy!)
- Last week we discussed responsibilities and one of those was taking care of yourself.
- These are things I do that work for me or that other people I know have said work for them. You have to find what works for you and your particular situation.
- You need to take care of yourself whether you’re in a relationship or not.
- When you’re single, it’s important to take care of yourself so that you’re in a good place for finding the right relationship for you.
- Eating right for your body and your health
- Take care of your mental health
- Go to the doctor
- Pursue your own interests and hobbies
- Make friends – online or in person
- Dog the things that interest you as Dom or sub – kinky thing
- Communicate how you feel and what you need or want
- The one year anniversary is coming up! We have something big planned for everyone – a giveaway!! More details coming soon.
Links from the show:
Being Physically Fit for Kink (podcast episode)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!