Being a Parent in a D/s Relationship LB046
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:33 — 53.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kayla Lords hosts episode 46 and takes on the topic of being both a parent and a kinkster in a D/s relationship.
In this episode:
- I’m taking some time to slow down and regroup in a kinda, sorta blogging hiatus
- My oldest turned 11 this week. Wow.
- Any parent can have a D/s relationship if that’s what you want.
- Special needs parents can be kinky too but they face more challenges – and I’m no expert. If you’ve managed it with all the demands of being a special needs parents, I’d love to learn from you.
- Being pregnant and kinky is possible with some modifications.
- Being kinky while parenting toddlers isn’t the same as having older kids.
- Not all kink is sexual.
- You have more freedom as your children get older.
- Want kinky sex? You’ll probably have to plan for it.
Links from the show:
How to Deal with the Question of Being Kinky and a Parent
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!