How We Show Up in Our D/s Relationship
This week’s episode was inspired by a conversation we recently had about how we behave and act as Dom and sub and how that doesn’t always match the way we’d like to behave and act.
In this episode:
- Everything in our Etsy shop is on sale!
- The Kinkery is in the middle of a Valentine’s Day sale!
- Don’t forget the Patreon Membership Drive is still going on through February 15.
- We’ve talked about stress and mindset a few times. This is sort of a continuation of those conversations.
- This comes from a conversation we had a few weeks ago when Kayla was “helpful” but not exactly submissive. It lead to an admission that Kayla can’t always be the soft submissive she wants to be.
- JB has embraced his own sassy or bratty side in recent years and isn’t as commanding as he has been in the past.
- These changes are, in part, a reflection of how we respond to stress and pressure.
- We may never get back to the way we used to be or be able to experience our “ideal” version of ourselves, and that’s okay.
Links from the episode:
Shop the Kinkery sale | Use code KINKYLOVE24 to save 10 percent thru February 4
How Stress Impacts D/s Relationships (episode 187)
Our Power Exchange in Times of Stress (episode 306)
Navigating Stress Before It Happens in D/s (episode 366)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!