Breadcrumbing vs Doing the Little Things in D/s Relationships
After an unplanned week off, we’re back with a topic that we know too many people have faced — breadcrumbing. We’re talking about what it is, what it can look like in power exchange relationships, and how it’s different from a partner who does the “little” things for you.
In this episode
- We’re making changes to our content going forward. You’ll likely see the new content rolling out in October.
- We’re bringing back “From Daddy’s Desk” where JB gives you his perspective on a kink topic. What would you like to hear from him?
- Our new content will also answer your questions. Use the link below to submit your questions.
- We’re live streaming this Friday night, September 15 at 9:30pm ET!
- This episode is inspired by an Instagram Reel by Isaiah Frizzelle.
- What is breadcrumbing?
- What can breadcrumbing look like in power exchange?
- What’s the difference between breadcrumbing and doing “the little things” in a power exchange relationship?
- Why “small things” are important in any relationship.
- Our “small things” we’ve done for each other.
Links from the episode:
Friday Night Live Stream | Friday, September 15 at 9:30pm ET
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!