Answering More Non-Kinky Relationship Questions
This week, we’re answering more non-kinky relationship questions. These came from a marriage coach on Instagram who labeled these questions as conversation starters to deepen your connection. We’ll see about that, lol.
In this episode:
- Thanks to Beducated for sponsoring the episode! Use code LOVING to save 40 percent off an annual pass.
- Programming note: No live stream next week but there will be a video and podcast episode. We may not live stream the following week either but we don’t know for sure yet.
- We found relationship conversation starters on IG and decided to answer them here! And no, this time it’s not Therapy Jeff. This is a random Reel from an account of a marriage coach.
- Conversation starters/relationship questions:
- What is something you are learning about yourself this week?
- What is something that has surprised you about us lately?
- What is one thing you would like for us to start experiencing together?
- What is one thing you want or need from me this week?
- What is one thing that makes you feel really cared for?
- What is one goal we can work on bringing about together?
- What are you most excited about in life right now? And why?
- Describe what your ideas of an ideal day in our life looks like in this current season?
- What is one thing we feel we are doing really well right now as a couple?
Links from the episode:
Join Beducated | Use code LOVING to save 40 percent off an annual pass.
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!