Answering Relationship Questions to Reconnect
We’re back with another episode where we answer relationship questions we found online. These questions are meant to help partners get back in touch with how much they love each other. And we found them right after we’d snapped at each other for no reason, and I (Kayla) asked, “Can we talk to each other like we love each other, please?”
Will we be disgustingly cute in this episode? That’s for you to decide, lol.
In this episode:
- We’re sponsoring ourselves. Check out our digital workbooks on Etsy to help you figure out and work through parts of your D/s relationship.
- Join us for the Friday night live stream hangout – May 19 at 9:30pm EDT
- We’re on break for the next two Wednesdays – May 24 and May 31
- Therapy Jeff on IG posted 10 Questions to Get Back in Touch with How Much You Love Your Partner
- The questions:
- Why did you choose each other in the first place?
- What is your favorite memory together?
- What qualities do you admire most in your partner?
- How has your partner supported you during challenging times?
- What is something your partner does that makes you feel loved and appreciated?
- What was the moment you realized you were in love with your partner?
- How have you both grown together as a couple?
- What shared experiences or interests bring you closer together?
- In what ways do you feel your partner has made you a better person?
- What are some small, everyday moments that make you grateful for your partner?
Links from the episode:
Friday Night YouTube live stream: May 19 at 9:30pm ET
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!