Our Experience with D/s and Depression
This week, things get a bit heavy as we discuss our (ongoing) experiences with depression as a Dom and sub in a power exchange relationship. We don’t get into too many details but if it feels too much for you right now, we understand if you need to skip it.
In this episode:
- We’ve got new products at the Kinkery and on our Etsy shop!
- We’ve discussed Kayla’s mental health in the past. Episode 156 in 2018 was on how mental health impacts our D/s relationship. That episode focused primarily on anxiety and her bipolar diagnosis. We also have episode 222 from 2020 on how Kayla’s mental health makes us feel.
- This time, we’re sharing our experiences with depression and what impact that’s had on our D/s relationship.
- We’re not experts on mental health and our experiences are unique to us. Your experiences are valid even though they may be different. And also, we can’t diagnose you.
- JB deals with situational depression.
- Kayla has what she calls depressive lows. Is it bipolar disorder or ADHD?
Links from the episode:
Kinkery update: New Wax Play Candles
Etsy update: New Kinky Stickers
How Mental Health Impacts Our D/s Relationship (episode 156)
How Kayla’s Mental Health Makes Us Feel (episode 222)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!