Answering Silly But Serious Relationship Questions
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:21 — 77.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In this week’s episode, we take “silly but serious” questions posed by a therapist on social media and answer them from the perspective of our long-term D/s relationship.
In this episode:
- Register for the D/s Dynamics Virtual Summit, February 20-24
- Friday Night YouTube Hangout is Friday, February 17 at 9:30pm ET
- Silly but serious questions:
- Can I talk to you while you’re going to the bathroom?
- Can I warm my cold feet on your hot body?
- Are you okay with going to bed with an unresolved argument?
- Will you be upset if I go to bed early and don’t stay up late with you?
- Will you be hurt if I start watching a TV series without asking if you’d like to watch with me first?
- When we order food, are we sharing or is each meal strictly our own?
- If one of us isn’t in the mood, but the other really wants to get off, how do we handle that?
- What are your expectations about gifts on certain days: Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, etc.
- Should I always take your side when complaining about someone you can’t stand or can I gently challenge you if I think you’re being unfair?
Links from the episode:
Dom/sub Dynamics Virtual Summit
Friday Night Hangout on YouTube
8 More Silly But Serious Questions
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch the episode: