We’ve discussed aspects of sensation play – pain, wax, electroplay – many times in the past, but we’ve never discussed the broader topic of sensation play. Until now! Is this fully comprehensive? Of course not, but it’s a start. Plus, plenty of other podcasters and creators have discussed the topic before us, so make sure to seek out those other resources.
In this episode
- We’re sponsoring ourselves this week! Shop at the Kinkery, especially for your sensation play needs.
- What is sensation play? Types of kink activities that involve your senses
- Pain – pinch, sting, thud, burn
- Temperature – warm, cold
- Taste, smell, sight, sound
- Feathers and soft touches
- Bondage/restraint – the sensations caused by the materials used
- Toys and pervertables
- Impact play toys
- Clamps (nipple, clit)
- Vibrators can cause sensation, even if they’re not used to cause orgasm
- Wax play candles
- Feathers/feather dusters
- Electrastim and Neon Wands
Links from the episode:
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch the episode: