Sharing Burdens in Power Exchange
We mentioned something in last week’s episode on people-pleasing — about needing to talk to JB about a stressor Kayla tried to handle alone — and it got us thinking about the things we don’t always want to share in D/s: our worries, fears, stresses, and burdens. So let’s talk about it.
In this episode:
- The Kinkery is having a sale — it ends Friday, October 28! Use code TWOYEARS to save 10 percent!
- What we mean by burdens and stresses
- Why you might find it difficult to share – people pleasing, past experiences, the need to appear “strong,” not sure it’s safe, don’t want to be a “burden”
- Expectation management for what you think should/may happen
- The types of things you share will differ based on the type of relationship you have
- Our experience with sharing burdens with each other
Thanks to our patrons: MightyOwl, Lisa W., Kathryn B., Gina L., Chris R., Sassy, Nikki G, Musiclover88, Lisa B., Shelbie R., MyrinaRose, saturnreturn1, 0MistressMine, Skyler, Karena T., Jessie81, Rebecca T., Arcelia Xelph, kraehenfrau, Christina B., Lady Dragon, Selene, Love2BeBound, Hadley P., Lady Blooding, HisSweet, Lauren, wen, C Stevens, Matty H. Tom Kat, Teishu_CM, CSparks, Mr Spock, Fae Brambles, Wildkitten, Captain Vanilla, Jenn D, puddles, KitKat, PathGirl, Eva Grey, Amy B., Janie K., The Artful Mother
Links from the episode:
Shop the Kinkery | Use code TWOYEARS thru October 28, 2022
Woodshed Shopping Extravaganza | November 19, 2022
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!