Green Flags in Power Exchange Relationships
We spend a lot of time talking about what goes wrong in a power exchange relationship and what to watch out for. This week, we’re talking about the good stuff, green flags that indicate you’re on the right track with each other.
In this episode:
- This topic was inspired by relationship coaches, kinky and vanilla, on Instagram talking about green flags.
- Willing to communicate or learn to communicate. Might be imperfect at it but you try.
- Respects boundaries and limits — theirs and yours
- Takes time to get to know you.
- Open and transparent within their boundaries (the difference between privacy and secrecy)
- Does what they say they’ll do – shows integrity
- Takes responsibility for themselves
- Wants the kink or relationship to be a good experience for you both; makes sure everyone gets what they need
- Shows empathy
- Willing to learn new things
- Admits when they’re wrong/takes personal responsibility
Thanks to our patrons: Mr. Spock, Teishu, wildkitten306, Jenn C., and HisSweet
Links from the episode:
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!