Kinksters React to Vanilla Relationship Reddit
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:18:17 — 81.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Consider this another experiment. We enjoy doing the BDSM Reddit reactions, but we wondered what it would be like to react to vanilla relationship questions from Reddit. Spoiler alert: there’s no major change in how we approach conflict. And also, these non-kinky posts make us even more grateful for the relationship we’ve developed over the years.
So…here’s what the non-kinky asked about their relationships and the Kayla-rants those questions caused.
In this episode:
- Virtual Munch/Live Hangout – Friday, September 17 at 9:30pm EDT
- Should I break up with my partner now that I can’t give them as much time and energy?
- I’m struggling to be attracted to my wife — and I told her how I feel.
- Should I break up with my girlfriend right now even though she’s dealing with another break-up right now?
- How do I handle feeling inadequate as a partner since I have a “genius” boyfriend?
Thanks to our patrons: Mr. Spock, Teishu, wildkitten306, Jenn C., and HisSweet
Links from the episode:
Virtual Munch starts at 9:30pm EDT
Should I Break Up With My Partner post
Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend post
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!