Kinksters React to Vanilla Relationship Reddit
Consider this another experiment. We enjoy doing the BDSM Reddit reactions, but we wondered what it would be like to react to vanilla relationship questions from Reddit. Spoiler alert: there’s no major change in how we approach conflict. And also, these non-kinky posts make us even more grateful for the relationship we’ve developed over the years.
So…here’s what the non-kinky asked about their relationships and the Kayla-rants those questions caused.
In this episode:
- Virtual Munch/Live Hangout – Friday, September 17 at 9:30pm EDT
- Should I break up with my partner now that I can’t give them as much time and energy?
- I’m struggling to be attracted to my wife — and I told her how I feel.
- Should I break up with my girlfriend right now even though she’s dealing with another break-up right now?
- How do I handle feeling inadequate as a partner since I have a “genius” boyfriend?
Thanks to our patrons: Mr. Spock, Teishu, wildkitten306, Jenn C., and HisSweet
Links from the episode:
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!