Acts of Service We Perform for Each Other
You don’t have to be a service submissive to perform an act of service. You don’t even need to be submissive. Outside of a negotiated and consensual agreement, “acts of service” are simply how we take care of each other. It’s what we do for each other that we don’t “have” to but for our own reasons is the right thing to do. That’s what we’re talking about this week in the podcast!
In this episode:
- International shipping update for the Kinkery
- Enter to win a BDSM Contracts giveaway
- Acts of service is another way of saying “What we do for each other”
- Taking care of each other is not a submissive act — or even a service submissive act
- Sharing examples
- How these acts of service make us feel
Thanks to our patrons: Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt A., Kitty K., wildkitten306, Jenn C., HisSweet, Lady Blooding, Cdc
Links from the episode:
Service Submission (episode 137)
The Importance of Teamwork in D/s (episode 173)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!