Being “Picky” About Your Partners
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:06:54 — 70.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
A conversation with a kinky friend of ours prompted this week’s topic. That person stayed in a crumbling relationship because they thought they were being “too picky.” We disagreed with that person completely. But it also sparked an idea for a conversation. So here we go…
In this episode:
- The January Patreon Membership Drive is going on now!
- We’re giving away a $25 Kinkery gift card!
- Let’s talk about standards and pickiness.
- It’s possible to be too picky, but you can also be not picky enough.
- You’re allowed to have standards for yourself. Think of them as boundaries.
Thanks to our shout-out level patrons: Chris A., Jessica G., Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt H., and Kitty K.
Links from the episode:
January Patreon Membership Drive
Subscribe to the Kinkery Newsletter (and enter to win a gift card!)
Join us on YouTube for this month’s Friday night hangout: January 15 at 9:30pm EDT
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch the episode: