Holding Each Other Accountable in D/s Relationships
Accountability looks different for all of us, but ultimately, it’s making sure that everyone involved in your D/s relationship does what they say they will — and if they (or you) don’t, you deal with it. We’ve talked about this specifically for Dominants in the past, but this time, we focus on everyone in the relationship. And while some D/s relationships find using discipline/punishment/consequences effective for submissives, that’s not really part of this conversation.
In this episode:
- Our Patreon membership drive ends January 31.
- We talked about accountability specifically for Doms in past episode in episode 57 (linked in show notes and description box)
- You have to be willing to say the hard things
- Write down what you’ve each agreed to do — it can be a contract or something less formal
- Apologize when you screw up — and expect an apology from your partner
- Beware of making constant excuses for your partner — or yourself.
Shout-outs to our kinky patrons: Cdc, Chris A., Sir&her78, Janie K., B, Devoted Cricket, and Jessica G.
Links from the episode:
How to Hold Your Dominant Accountable (episode 57)
The Responsibilities of a Dominant and Submissive (episode 44)
The Importance of Teamwork in D/s Relationships (episode 154)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!