Mutual Masturbation as Part of Our Sex Life

1. E.L. Byrne says:

I like this candid look into your relationship- and I agree this is an easy to throw away sexy thing- but keeping it around might be e sexier than expected idea!

2. I love this too – I think I need to get some of our habits from the old days back into my current life – these posts (yours, Elliott’s Sub Bee’s) have made me realise there was value in acting like some things are off the table because it makes us savour the alternatives more and get inventive – and that adds spice! Thanks for sharing.

Yep, it has definitely stayed as part of our sex life now we are together

4. Ria Restrepo says:

Love this post! I can totally relate to the whole LDR mutual masturbation thing, but I love it for it’s own sake too. Thanks for sharing this! 😉

Strangely I was more than happy watching each other over Skype or MSN as it was then but face to face I’m not keen on being watched. Weird thing to say for an exhibitionist! I just can’t orgasm when I’m being watched and yet if we incorporate it into any other form of fucking I’m absolutely fine. I cannot work out what my head is thinking!

I’ve got an exhibitionist side but there are things that are a step too far for me, so that makes sense that this would be the one thing you don’t want to do. 🙂

6. Bruce says:

It never entered my mind that ‘mutual’ meant anything other than ‘each other’.
    The inveterate handyman, I could never watch a woman play with her pussy, I would have to do it myself.
    Certainly, I can do more for a woman with my fingers and tongue, an for much longer, than anything I could do with my penis.
    Similarly, I love the way my partner likes to fondle me for hour; while waiting for the coffee to perk, during the evening news, and to warm me up with a partial blow-job after our nightly shower.

1. February 5, 2020

[…] damn tired. We want the orgasm, but the idea of all that activity just makes us feel more tired. Mutual masturbation is one of our preferred methods to get what we need, be together, and use minimal energy. Even better, if you’re broke as […]