Jealousy in D/s Relationships LB148
Most of us use the term “jealousy” as a catch-all for worry, envy, insecurity and other negative feelings in a relationship. So let’s talk about what we mean when we say we’re feeling “jealous” and how we can deal with it in a D/s relationship.
In this episode:
- This episode was suggested by Precious who specifically asked about how Doms deal with jealous submissives, but it’s such a big topic, we didn’t want to focus on just that.
- Jealousy impacts both sides of the D/s slash.
- It’s a catch-all word we use, but there are two parts to it: envy and insecurity.
- Envy isn’t just what you feel when you’re single and want a partner and everyone else has their perfect D or s. It happens in relationships too.
- If you don’t talk about envy, it can fester and breed resentment — hurting your relationship.
- Insecurity is much more common and tends to come from fear and bad tapes.
- It can lead to dangerous, abusive situations though.
Links from the show:
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!