Secrets in a D/s Relationship LB131
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:11:57 — 47.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
When we put out the call for topic suggestions a few weeks ago, Chloe Dare asked us to talk about whether you can have secrets in a D/s relationship. It’s a good question, and, as with all things, there’s no single answer that will work for everyone or every situation or secret.
In this episode:
- Thanks to ChloeDare for the topic suggestion
- Define what you mean by “secret”
- Look at the intent — is the secret to deceive or to create boundaries
- Trust and comfort matters a lot in sharing private, uncomfortable, and other information
- Be careful of the secrets you keep. Not sharing certain information with a partner could lead to problems in a scene or in your relationship.
Links from the show:
Masturbation Month giveaway (May 2018 only)
Use code KLMM15 thru May 31, 2018 at Hot Octopuss (affiliate link) and save 15 percent (excludes Pocket Pulse Remote)
5 Secrets You Might Have in a D/s Relationship (blog post)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!