What You Can and Can’t Say in a D/s Relationship LB130
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:19 — 46.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Consider the topic/title of this week’s episode a bit tongue in cheek. Do we think there are things you never, ever say in a D/s relationship? Not really. But we discuss how we talk to each other and some things to be mindful of so you can keep the lines of communication open in your D/s relationship.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode sponsored by The Wood Dom (that’s John Brownstone, to you).
- You can still enter the Masturbation Month 2018 giveaway!
- Someone used the search term “10 things you should never say to your Dominant” to find our site and it didn’t sit well with me. Are there really things we should never say?
- We wrote a blog post about things you should either say or hear in your D/s relationship.
- It’s rarely what you say and almost always how you say it that matters.
- Some things might be inadvisable to say.
- You might say things another sub or Dom would never say in their dynamic. That’s okay as long as it works for you and your partner.
Links from the show:
Masturbation Month giveaway (May 2018 only)
Use code KLMM15 thru May 31, 2018 at Hot Octopuss (affiliate link) and save 15 percent (excludes Pocket Pulse Remote)
5 Things You Should Always Say or Hear in Your D/s Relationship (blog post)
10 Things You’ll Never Hear a Sub Say to Their Master/Mistress (BDSM humor)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!