Why Difficult Conversations are Good for Your D/s Relationship LB129
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:21:48 — 54.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
A conversation with someone else made us think about an old topic in a new way. Difficult conversations aren’t new — in relationships or on the podcast. But this week, we’ll explore it from a slightly different angle. Plus, the important stuff sometimes needs to be repeated a few times. This is one of those kinds of topics.
In this episode:
- Enter the Masturbation Month 2018 giveaway throughout the month of May!
- Knowing you need to communicate and making yourself do it are two different things.
- These difficult conversations will worry you for different reasons, but they still need to be had.
- Sometimes you’re worried about your partner’s reaction because of your fears and bad tapes.
- Your partner isn’t a mind reader.
- Nothing gets better if you never say anything.
- It’s all part of the journey and you’ll learn something from it, no matter what the outcome of the conversation might be.
Links from the show:
Masturbation Month giveaway (May 2018 only)
Why You Need to Say the Thing You’re Dreading (blog post)
Difficult Conversations in D/s Relationships (episode 71)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!