On Meeting New People and Finding Your “Tribe” LB119
This week, on a suggestion from a listener, we’re talking about how to figure out who your kink community might be. Instead of vetting potential kinksters to play with or be in a relationship with, this is more about figuring out your kinky “tribe” of friends. We discuss taking stock of people and figuring out who you want to spend your time with…and who you don’t.
In this episode:
- This week’s sponsor is Play, the first ever kink lifestyle brand bringing you Playboxes of kinky fuckery! Use code lovingbdsm and save!
- Thanks to Soy Bean aka @Sir_Soy on Twitter for this week’s topic.
- Most people worry about finding the right partner – which is a big thing to think about – but knowing you’re in a group that’s right and healthy for you is just as important.
- With so much drama in any group of people, including the kink community, it’s good to have some kind of internal compass to use.
- Too often we think there must be something wrong with US if we don’t like someone everyone else seems to adore.
- Better to find your own people rather than feel stuck in a group that’s not good for you.
Links from the show:
Drama in the BDSM Community (episode 104)
Shop Play • Use code lovingbdsm and save!
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!