Can a Handjob Be Kinky?

1. Mrs Fever says:

Hand jobs definitely factor into our kink. They’re something that we both enjoy, and using my hands on his cock is one of my favorite ways to exert orgasm control. πŸ™‚

U am a huge hand-job fan. I love the act of giving him pleasure, of knowing his body and how he likes to be touch. It is something he really enjoys too and I enjoy the whole process of giving him one all the way to orgasm. I guess it is a version of giving him a massage or a foot rub just a bit more orgasmic and makes me feel content knowing I have done something special for him that he enjoys

Giving them pleasure – in whatever way works – is always nice. A sexy way of giving back for all we receive…I feel the same way about giving JB a blowjob, seeing his reaction…as well as hearing and feeling it. πŸ˜‰

3. I love using handjobs as a way to explore what my man likes, and I love seeing his reaction as I handle his cock. I have not given a handjob to completion to my current partner (yet), but it is definitely something we are exploring.

It’s a lot of fun to see how they react to different touches…and to know YOU’RE the one causing it. πŸ™‚

4. May More says:

I have always really liked handjobs. Its great to give such delicious pleasure to someone you care about. Great article, I also do the grabbing his cock whenever i want thing πŸ˜‰

5. Jo says:

I love the power exchange aspect of manual sex… for some reason, I feel like it’s easier to do edging with hands than with oral sex. You could also include CBT in a hand job if that’s pleasurable for someone – a few clothespins on the balls while stroking, for example. Love how you write about this topic in the context of kink! x

I definitely agree there’s a power exchange…even as a submissive giving a handjob, I feel a sense of power…for me, it’s very temporary and I’m happy to hand it back (pun not intended, lol).