Can a Handjob Be Kinky?

1. Mrs Fever says:

Hand jobs definitely factor into our kink. They’re something that we both enjoy, and using my hands on his cock is one of my favorite ways to exert orgasm control. 🙂

U am a huge hand-job fan. I love the act of giving him pleasure, of knowing his body and how he likes to be touch. It is something he really enjoys too and I enjoy the whole process of giving him one all the way to orgasm. I guess it is a version of giving him a massage or a foot rub just a bit more orgasmic and makes me feel content knowing I have done something special for him that he enjoys

Giving them pleasure – in whatever way works – is always nice. A sexy way of giving back for all we receive…I feel the same way about giving JB a blowjob, seeing his reaction…as well as hearing and feeling it. 😉

3. I love using handjobs as a way to explore what my man likes, and I love seeing his reaction as I handle his cock. I have not given a handjob to completion to my current partner (yet), but it is definitely something we are exploring.

It’s a lot of fun to see how they react to different touches…and to know YOU’RE the one causing it. 🙂

4. May More says:

I have always really liked handjobs. Its great to give such delicious pleasure to someone you care about. Great article, I also do the grabbing his cock whenever i want thing 😉

5. Jo says:

I love the power exchange aspect of manual sex… for some reason, I feel like it’s easier to do edging with hands than with oral sex. You could also include CBT in a hand job if that’s pleasurable for someone – a few clothespins on the balls while stroking, for example. Love how you write about this topic in the context of kink! x

I definitely agree there’s a power exchange…even as a submissive giving a handjob, I feel a sense of power…for me, it’s very temporary and I’m happy to hand it back (pun not intended, lol).