Equality and Balance in D/s Relationships LB102
In episode 102, we’re talking about the idea of equality in a D/s relationship. We each come at this in different, but not opposite ways. Are the people in a D/s relationship equal or should they have balance? Or should it be a combination of both? We don’t claim to have all the answers but we do have plenty of thoughts.
In this episode:
- The 100th episode giveaway has ended. The winner will be announced (with their permission) next week.
- Kayla’s random lube giveaway is still going on!
- Are D/s relationships equal?
- Should we call it equality or balance?
- Why balance matters (according to Kayla)
- What equal or balanced looks like in your D/s relationship is unique to you
- Both D and s should get something positive from the exchange – call it balance or equality or whatever you’d like
- When a relationship is no longer equal or balanced, you have to talk about it. A small change might be enough or it may be time for something more drastic.
Links from the show:
Financial Control in Our D/s Relationship (Episode 13)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!