When the Submissive Leads the Transition from Vanilla to D/s LB096
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:21:24 — 56.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In episode 96, we talk about transitioning your relationship from vanilla to kink when the submissive leads their Dominant partner – at least in the beginning as they’re learning.
In this episode:
- Enter our 2 Year Anniversary giveaway!
- What does it mean when the submissive leads the transition to D/s
- Leading is not topping from the bottom
- You must be patient
- Consider the way you share information, point in the right direction, and communicate as a way of serving your Dom
- Not every relationship is meant to transition. Your partner might not be a Dominant or want to go in that path.
Links from the show:
5 Ways Submissives Can Support Their Dominants Who are New to D/s
Making the Switch from Vanilla to D/s (Episode 16)
Kink of the Week Entry: Kinky Titles are Different for All of Us
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!