Do All Submissives Go Commando?

1. rabbitheart says:

I go commando when instructed and i have to admit that it is fun. Sometimes, however, i want to wear my pretty panties; especially, now that I have them. I went so long wearing dull panties that now I love wearing pretty and sexy lingerie. I would be especially uncomfortable at work without my undies lol. I don’t think others would appreciate all my bits flopping around in the wind although few might.

LOL, I rarely wear panties but I do love pretty ones. The few times I didn’t wear them to work (way back in the day) it was definitely a strange feeling.

2. maryann says:

i have been told no panties he want free acsess

3. boy stray says:

Prefer commando with cock ring, but actually had one fall off, slide down my pant leg and out on the floor in a public situation. Bent down, scooped it up and kept walking and talking.

Oh wow! Part of me is giggling and part of me is impressed. Not sure I could have stayed so nonchalant!

4. Pixie says:

See I get to sometimes, but I have a thing phish undies!

Strangely last time I worked away the boss man had me take photos of all my panties , tell him what ones I was taking and he picked what ones I wore and when!!! He now does it every day, which I really love!!!! Lol he heard that you guys did that when you first started and liked it , so he ran with it , so thanks!!!!

One of the things we do that I love is when I get told to take my panties off when we are out and about and made to give them to the boss man , cos he decided he wants to play!!!

Yay, glad we helped add to your kinky fuckery!

I’ve been told to take off my panties like that only once or twice before. It was SO hot. 😀

5. CurveyCat says:

Sir is a sexy panties Dom. He likes to watch me peel them off. Or he enjoys it himself ! I wear lots of dresses in VanilliaWorld so it works for us ❤️

Curveycat

6. Malflic says:

I always enjoy the wide range of views on the KOTW topics. You make great points about how not all of anything is for any one. It depends on the people and their own dynamics.

I am definitely a commando girl but even so, sometimes I just like to put on a pretty pair of knickers

8. Going commando is certainly Michael’s Way, but I am well aware that my way isn’t the only way. I love the way you patiently explain protocols on going commando, and the choices people newer to the D/s lifestyle can approach this form of play. Very well done!

9. May More says:

I love being told not to wear panties – so sexy. However, he doesn’t demand this very often. So when he does it turns me on big time

I think that’s the secret to it. As long as it’s rare, it can more easily remain a turn-on in and of itself. But not wearing them at all is still great even if I’m not turned on all the time. 🙂

There is something sexy about him pulling a pretty pair of panties aside and plunging his fingers/cock into me too, although I do like teasing him when I go commando too.

11. Elbs says:

Also, not everyone sees going commando as sexy. I just don’t like how underwear feels. It seems strange to me to think that other people find it sexy, when for me it’s just normal.

Agreed. I actually rarely consider it sexy anymore (although I did at one point). It’s now just my new normal. But that makes sense that some people simply don’t want to wear any – without needing a sexy reason.

12. Arabella V Holt says:

I wear panties about 75{41b2ccad9c9615e377be815ad205595d71b5b6a7a02ca926ea5182d1112aa551} of the time. Basically because I am too wet. I do have to send a morning picture of what I am wearing for panties and a bra. I also have a task on Fridays to wear an open cup bra, and crotch-less or no panties. The only time we generally change this up, is if we are traveling. Then no panties and a skirt or dress must be worn. I have been told that I can go with out panties any time though.