Long Distance D/s Relationships Part 1: In the Beginning LB083
We thought episode 83 would be a discussion about how to handle long distance D/s relationships, but when we realized we spent nearly an hour on communication and figuring out if someone is a good fit for you, it became a two-part episode. We can’t promise we won’t need a third part, though.
In this episode:
- Sign up for 30 Days of D/s!
- This episode was inspired by a great discussion on the forum about long distance relationships.
- The first step is to decide if this person is a good fit for you.
- Develop “trust issues” if you don’t have them already to be more skeptical.
- Earn the other person’s trust.
- Slow down and take your time.
- Get to know each other as people and friends. Focus a little less on the kink.
- Transition into the D/s after you’ve gotten to know each other.
- Become friends first
- The first person you meet might not be the one who’s good for you.
Links from the Show:
Building and Maintaining Trust in a D/s Relationship (episode 31)
Effective Communication in Your D/s Relationship (episode 40)
Navigating a Long Distance D/s Relationship Part 2 (episode 84)
Postcard shout-outs to: Doctor J (check out her website!) and Professor Sex (follow her on Twitter or Instagram!)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!