Dealing With and Understanding Subfrenzy LB067
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:23:41 — 118.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kayla Lords and John Brownstone talk about subfrenzy in episode 67 – what is it, how does it happen, and what are the problems that subfrenzy can cause.
In this episode:
- What is subfrenzy? A heady emotional time when a submissive is so excited and eager to submit that they go above and beyond, are overly enthusiastic, and will sometimes submit to someone not worthy out of the sheer excitement and happiness to be submitting at all.
- Subfrenzy is one cause of many common problems submissives face.
- When you’re in the middle of subfrenzy, you don’t usually know you’re in it, and so it’s not something you can just snap out of.
- Is there a Dominant equivalent? We don’t know but if anyone has an opinion, we’re definitely interested.
- What to do if you think subfrenzy put you in a bad situation or relationship
- Subfrenzy is why it’s important never to give up your ability to consent, communicate, and negotiate – no matter how exciting it feels to finally submit.
- We’ve got a new community-building postcard project (details in the bonus section!).
Our mailing address (for the postcard project) is PO Box 391, Crystal Beach, Florida, 34681
Links from the show:
Lyps Bag of Dicks
Subfrenzy Definition – Submissive Guide
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!