The Difference Between Power Exchange Relationships Being Hard vs Requiring Effort
Buckle up, y’all, this episode is a ranty one. Too many times we’ve heard, “Relationships are hard!” But we don’t believe they’re meant to be hard. Instead, they require effort and sometimes hard work. But there’s a big difference between enduring a hard D/s relationship and working hard with your kinky partner.
In this episode:
- Sign up for the Kinkery newsletter to know about upcoming sales!
- We’re going live on Friday, October 20 at 9:30pm ET.
- Over the years we’ve said some version of, “Relationships shouldn’t be hard but they do require effort.” So let’s talk about what we mean when we say that.
- Life might be hard but the meaningful relationships we have with people shouldn’t be.
- One partner shouldn’t put in all the work on their own without receiving something back.
- Compromise is required but not to the point of having to be someone you’re not.
Links from the episode:
The Importance of Teamwork in D/s Relationships (episode 173)
Collaboration and Teamwork in D/s (episode 309)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!