Division of Labor in Power Exchange
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:29:18 — 100.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
We’ve teased this topic over the past several weeks, and we’re finally getting to it – the division of labor in your home and family while you also try to live your best D/s life. No one should assume that the women or most femme person will do certain things. And no one should assume that the submissive partner will do all of the labor, either. Like every other part of power exchange, it should be discussed, negotiated, and agreed upon by everyone involved.
So let’s talk about it.
In this episode:
- The Patreon Membership Drive is going on thru February 15. Sign up for extra content, perks, and goodies mailed in March!
- This week’s episode is “sponsored” (aren’t we cute?) by the Loving BDSM Etsy shop.
- What is division of labor?
- Beware of stereotypes of who should do what, based on role or gender.
- Don’t assume what each of you will do – that’s a trap a lot of non-kinksters fall into.
- Division of labor can be negotiated just like your kink life.
- It will likely change over time.
- Here’s how we do it and how it’s changed over time.
Links from the episode:
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch the episode: