When a Service Submissive Can’t Serve
This week, we’re talking about our experience during Kayla’s recovery from surgery – a time when she wasn’t able to be her service submissive self in her usual way. We share how we both felt, and how we both handled it, and why we think this moment was different from past moments, like JB’s accident last year.
In this episode:
- Episode sponsored by Beducated – code LOVING to save
- YouTube live stream on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 9:30pm EDT
- Planning for surgery – knowing what was coming helped.
- Kayla was on the verge of burnout before this, so being forced to stop wasn’t a bad thing.
- How it went – what was different
- How JB felt
Thanks to our Patrons: Karena T., C & B, Jessie81, Rebecca T., Arcelia Xelph, Amy K., Kraehenfrau, Christina B., Rodney B., Lady Dragon, Selene, Steven M., Love2BeBound, Hadley P., Lady Blooding, HisSweet, Lauren, wen, C Stevens, Matty H., Tom Kat, Chanel M., Teishu_CM, Mr Spock, Tiger Candy, Fae Brambles, Jake K., Jessica G., Captain Vanilla, MasterMike8887, Jenn C, puddles, KitKat, PathGirl, Eva G., Shae W., The Artful Mother, Sam K., 0MistressMine, saturnreturn1, myrinarose, Glow Bug, Jay L., Shelbie R., Bigal, Lisa B.
Links from the episode:
Join Beducated | Use code LOVING to save 70 percent
February Q&A/Virtual Munch – Friday, February 18 at 9:30pm EDT
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch the episode: