Pausing Your D/s Relationship
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:20:40 — 84.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
This week’s episode was inspired by a question we received from a listener on how to handle your D/s relationship being on a break or pause. We share our experiences and our thoughts on what may help you get through a pause.
In this episode:
This week’s episode is sponsored by The Kinkery
- When and how we put our dynamic on pause
- The importance of communication — both partners need to agree
- You may be able to lighten your power exchange instead of pausing it
- You may learn a lot — about how you feel, what you need, and what you don’t — but it may also be a miserable experience that you want over as soon as possible.
- Pausing one dynamic in open relationships with other power exchange dynamics
Thanks to our patrons: Chris A., Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt A., Kitty K., wildkitten306, Jenn C., and Regina K.
Links from the episode:
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!