Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:16:39 — 80.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
This week’s episode is a bit of a rant based on things we’ve seen in the online kink community. Every time the issues come up, we (I) think, “Please have a sense of self-preservation!” Risk-assessment, understanding your inherent value as a human, and not bowing to pressure to “prove” how kinky you are all part of this conversation.
In this episode
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Pink Kink Podcast!
- This conversation is an intersection of a lot of topic swe’ve covered in the past: fantasy vs. reality, risk and safety, red flags, patience
- Too many of us think we have to “prove” ourselves in a way that puts us in danger and/or rejects our own needs.
- What you need to prove is your integrity, honesty, consent, respect, etc.
- What you don’t need to prove that you’re a “real” kinkster.
Thanks to our patrons: Chris A., Mr. Spock, Teishu, Matt A., Kitty K., wildkitten306, and Jenn C.
Links from the episode:
Sponsor: Pink Kink Podcast
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!