Making Long-Term Promises in D/s Relationships
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:17:19 — 76.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
We received a fascinating email about a promise made in a D/s relationship, and it got us thinking about the promises we’ve made and how we feel about “promises.” So let’s talk about it!
In this episode:
- This week’s sponsor is Elegantly Owned!
- Comment from listener on promise made to each other in D/s relationship about not having another relationship after one of them dies
- Promises made when things are easy
- Promises made based on what you believe in the moment
- Breaking promises and guilt
- Communication, communication, communication
Thanks to our shout-out level patrons: Cdc, Chris A., Jessica G., Mr. Spock, and Teishu
Links from the episode:
Shop Elegantly Owned – use code BDSMHOLIDAY to save 15 percent in November
Elegantly Owned Review (video)
Friday night (November 13) YouTube Live Stream at 9:30PM EDT (video will not be available after the stream)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Become a proud cricket on Patreon
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!